MPP Glen Murray is inviting everyone to the launch of the TorSUN Project, phase 2 of the Toronto Centre Community Planning Process. TorSUN, Toronto for Sustainable, Unified Neighbourhoods, is a platform created to bring residents, businesses and community groups together to track emissions, learn about environmental resources and communicate with each other to creatively foster a sustainable plan for Toronto Centre. The project will commence on February 8th, with the launch of the new torontocentreplan.org website. The TorSUN Project, with its partners, will provide resources for constituents of Toronto Centre to work together, aiming to be Canada’s first urban carbon neutral community.
Join MPP Glen Murray and partners from Live Green Toronto, Impact Infrastructure and Toronto Hydro to learn about practical methods to reducing emissions and creating a greener, healthier community. 6-8pm Monday, February 8th at the Alumni lounge on the 4thfloor of the Mattamy Athletic Centre at Maple Leaf Gardens, Ryerson University.
- Set emissions goals for your household
- Track emissions
- Learn about clean tech resources for your home or business
- Contribute to the future health and wellness of your family
- Reduce living expenses
- Make sustainability goals and plans for the future of your community
- Help contribute to our goal of being the first urban carbon neutral community in Canada!
RSVP by email: email@example.com
By Phone: 416 972 7683